For Entrepreneurs Personal Branding is about identifying, clarifying and communicating what makes you unique. Visibility Branding can tailor a proposal to fit your needs and challenges with a strategy to get the “Brand Called You” and your company visible online and offline to your target in a compelling way.
A strong brand excels in the areas of CLARITY, COVERAGE, CONSISTENCY, CONSTANCY and the use of STORYTELLING. The Visibility Branding process starts with an audit of these areas followed by a recommended strategy and proposed number of sessions to implement. Tailored to the needs of the entrepreneur, sessions can include any combination of the “menu” below. All sessions include tools, examples, resources, follow up report with accountability log, the book “Storytelling about Your Brand Online & Offline” and 30 page Workbook.
Visibility Branding works with entrepreneurs across the range of industries, sectors and geographical location. A proposal can be tailored to fit your needs, budget and time frame. Click here to read clients testimonials.
Menu of Services
Sessions can include any combination of the following MENU
* COACHING in identifying and clarifying your personal brand (what makes you UNIQUE), as well as your direction, goals, target vision, mission, values and your Call To Action (CTA)
* WEB SITE STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT Partnering with recommended graphic designers and web site developers can advise on strategy, content and branding.
* 360 Reach Assessment with full report, analysis and advice on how to integrate results into your messaging. Premium version used. Click here to read about it.
* ONLINE IDENTITY or e-REPUTATION with identification of your Online & Offline Visibility and use of appropriate media channels with ongoing monitoring using selected tools.
* LINKEDIN for Entrepreneurs and use of Company page. Profile “makeover” and training with direction on optimizing your LI presence and advice on how to make your LI profile stronger and increase the chances of being found in search results. Specific areas can include APPLICATIONS * SECURITY SETTINGS * RECOMMENDATIONS * QUESTIONS * GROWING YOUR NETWORK * GROUPS
* CV or RESUME
* NETWORKING or PING STRATEGY Development of a plan of regular, timely and relevant contacts with your target.
* STORYTELLING Engaging, compelling and captivating use of narratives in crafting the BIO and various versions (3 recommended) depending on target, usage, placement and word count. Direction and editing of drafts, material, content, and copy with final fine-tuning.
* ACCOMPLISHMENT STORIES Creation of 3-5 well structured accomplishment stories used for written, presentation and interview purposes.
* INTERVIEW STORYTELLING Addressing your presentation skills and use of narratives to field questions. Can include Video recording